The Lord's Prayer Challenge
The Lord's Prayer is the best-known prayer in all of Christianity, world-wide. Take the Lord's Prayer Challenge this summer, and learn it in a different language!
What Is FISH?
Welcome to the FISH site!
At St. Andrew's, we believe that our faith makes us who we are, all week long. And we believe that families come in all shapes or sizes.
So, whether this is your first visit to the FISH site or your umpteenth, this is the place to come in between Sundays. This is where you can find ideas for practicing your faith within your family - whatever your family looks like, the FISH program is meant to help you integrate your faith within your family life.
How FISH works:
- Come to this site every week
- Follow the tabs above to: explore the mystery of God's love and power on the Worship page; learn the stories of our faith tradition on the Education page; find ways to put your faith to work on the Outreach page.
- Attend Sunday FISHing events (next date: September 27)
- Sign up for email delivery of the FISH blog
- Comment on the FISH blog updates, to feel more a part of the St. Andrew's community.
What is Sunday FISHing?
Sunday FISHing is when we meet all together, for lunch and teaching. Sunday FISHing is every four to six weeks, after worship and Children's Choir practice. We bring a dish to share and plan to stay until 1:00.
Our friends at Building Faith (Virginia Theological Seminary) have published an outstanding collection of faith practices for home; experiment, to find the one that comes most naturally to your family. Any of these may seem awkward at first, but will be less so with practice.